Friday 16 July 2010

From Budapest to Vienna

Haven't had a moment to update since we arrived in Budapest but hopefully will be able to once I arrive in Vienna.

We are taking a train to Vienna this afternoon (hopefully) and we have accommodation for tonight and Sunday night...so that leaves Saturday without a roof over our heads. We'll figure something out though.

Can't believe this trip is finally coming to an end..! We'll finish our travels and go our separate ways on Monday. M is going to Prague and unfortunately for me I'm going back to London on my lonesome... :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm really disappointed too as I've really enjoyed following you guys around Europe. I INSIST that you do another trip in another part of the world in the not too distant future. It's been such fun - I can't believe it's coming to an end either. Don't be sad - look forward to the next one! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete