Tuesday 29 June 2010

MIA

M and I would like to apologise to all our fans for not being in touch/ updating the blog with all our news, gossip and photos.

We left Girona, stopped in Cerbere, got stuck in Montpellier and are now in Saint Raphael in the south of France, although due to leave in an hour for Genova, Italy (yay)!

We have had complete lack of internet due to eccentric fat man at l'hotel here (who we've come to know and not love as GORDITO). He is a very weird man with an evil laugh who does not understand ze engleeesh we spik and cannot provide us with the correct details to access ze internets.

Once in Genova I intend to devour a massive plate of pasta, possibly one or two loafs of ciabatta, at least a bottle of cheap wine and if I'm feeling adventurous a mountain sized scoop (or 4) of gelato. After this I'll find a cafe with free wifi, set up camp, drink espresso after espresso and fully update this blog.

So, once again, apologies from M and I, and we send out all our love to our fanbase i.e. our parents who are pretty much the only people checking this thing.

Oh and Abby, I will upload more photos of M, I have a rather beautiful picture of her getting stuck into a mammoth sandwich.

With love!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment